Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's a Celebration!

Well I had this freebie on my blog at scrapbookflair in celebration of 100 new scrapbook friends. I thought I would move it to this blog also. Kinda as a blog grand opening. Well sorta. Enjoy!!!

Quote from my Scrapbookflair Blog:
"I noticed that I have exceeded over 100 new friends from all over the world. Today, I am going to celebrate new friends at scrapbookflair and my new friends from all my scrapbook communities and e-mail lists. On April 6, 2006, I seriously began uploading my layouts to Scrapbook Flair gallery. I cannot believe how fast the comments grew. I have to say I have seen some impressive talent and a very caring community here. Everyone is so kind and very generous with their kind comments. I would like to share a gift with my friends. Here is my 1st wordart that I made a month ago for a challenge at Moo Two Designs at http://www.mootwodesigns.com/ Another place to visit if you are looking for some awesome challenges. Here is my gift to you. ~Happy Scrappin!"

You can grab "Grow Old with Me" Wordart here<--LINK EXPIRED

1 comment:

Dreamchaser said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! You're such an angel!!