Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We are going on Vacation!

Well its official. We are going on Vacation. This will be our first big vacation out of the country as a family. Caleb is in College now. He is majoring in Cisco Technology Computer Networking and My baby Collin has begun 1st grade. So we will not be leaving until December. I booked a cruise this morning on Carnival Legend. We will be going December 14-21 to Grand Cayman Island, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan Island Honduras. I cannot wait to go. I really now have to get dfown to business and lose some more weight. I went to the Dr. Yesterday. Ive lost 17 lbs since this time last year. That is progress but it has been slow going. I have found an online community that has really helped. Go check it out at http://www.sparkpeople.com/ It has a nutrition and fitness tracker. There are fitness plans and more. Well I've got some designing to do. Expect a Freebie on September 1, 2008. Have a great Weekend!

No comments: