Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Reuploaded the Freebie!

Well all is well in the Lewis Household again. My oldest son Caleb has come home from the hospital and is doing well. Boy, is it good to be home. When I was at the hospital I used their internet to upload this trifold card and well they had 4shared blocked so I couldnt upload to there so I uploaded to You send it, which has limited 100 downloads. This card exceeded that download and I have had multiple request for this card privately so Im uploading to 4shared as promised. Thank you everyone on the kind comments on Caleb's graduation card. Im mailing them out tommorrow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these. I am curious though-do you print these yourself or did you have them printed and if so ... where? This is something I may want to use for my son as well. Thanks so much and I am proud all is well and you are at home to rest!

Anonymous said...

You can print them with your local printer or if you want Scrapbooks To Share has a two sided glossy 100 #paper very reasonably. They also have great service.
http://www.sbtoshare.com/

Unknown said...

This is great! I love it. I do not see an option to print 5X15 at www.sbtoshare.com ... did you have to do anything special to order this size? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I first email them and then Lise the owner called me . I asked if they did custom printing og 5x5 trifold square cards. She said yes. I ordered them to be printed on 80lbs gloss text paper. glossy on both sides they turned out awesome.

xashee's corner said...

thank you so very much for sharing your talent :D i LOVE this card and am sure it will get LOTS of use :D Have a WONDERFUL day!