Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Heritage Chat @ Moo Two Designs

Looking to improve your heritage layouts. Well you can learn this and more.
You are cordially invited to join me for a Heritage Chat on Wednesday August 8 at 7PM CST in the Chatroom. Hosted by me (PennyAKA: Buzybee)

I have extensive experience in Genealogy. As a Genealogist, I have spent countless hours collecting family records, old pictures and any mementos that I can get my hands on during the past twenty years. In the past, I have taught Genealogy classes as well as Digital Scrapbook classes at our local College. I am the Fayette County, IL GenWeb Coordinator for the past 7 years. I hope that I can share with you some ideas in making your family History come alive!
I look forward to seeing you there!
You get gloria val Verde's Heritage kit for attending.

No comments: